$20 until July 31
$25 until November 10 (Late after Nov 10)
$30 until November 24 (Late registrants not guaranteed t-shirts)
$35 on Race Day (Late registrants not guaranteed t-shirts)
- Youth (aged 16-19): $20
- Youth (aged 11-15): $15
- Youth (aged 10 and under): $10
- Armed Forces Members Only – Active or retired, may take a $5 discount off of the adult price. Current Military ID must be presented at packet pickup or the registrant will pay $5 in order to obtain his or her packet and bib number. (For online registration use code MKAMILITARY – case sensitive)
- Please note that as this a charity-based event benefitting the Topeka Rescue Mission and is wholly operated by unpaid volunteers, there are NO REFUNDS
Please refer to the “Registration Categories” link under “Join the Run!” to determine what category best suits your intention. The two registration options available are
- Runner (Timed) Primarily Runners but walking is acceptable
- Walker (Not Timed) Walker or Runner, or a combination of both
- Online Registration – Click on the “Register Online Now” link under “Join the Run!”
- Mail In Registration – Complete registration form
- Walk-In Registration – Friday, November 24th from noon-3pm at the Topeka Tower north lobby (534 S Kansas Avenue)
- Raceday Registration – Saturday, November 25th from 2-4pm at the Topeka Tower north lobby
Raceday registration for preregistered and late registrants concludes at 4 pm
Any runner arriving after 4 pm will be issued a bib number but will not be issued a timing chip.
Early registrants will have the ability to pick up their packets early at the Topeka Tower (534 S Kansas Avenue) on Friday, November 24th, noon-3 pm and on Saturday November 25th, 2-4 pm. TPD will close the entire race course/parade route to vehicle traffic starting at approximately 3:00 pm on race day.
Want to Join Us, Just Not Able to be Here on Race Day?
No worries! Register for the event in the Rescue Run and let us know that you won’t be here on race day. We can make arrangements for you to get your packet and you can “virtually” run or walk with us wherever you are!